Eventually, sterling silver turns dark and needs to be polished. There are several ways to clean silver, brass, copper, gold, etc.
- To brighten your jewelry everyday, use the "Amazing" Jewelers Polishing Cloth. To order call 302 227 1707
- Use a cleaning solution made up of one spoon green dish soap, one spoon Ammonia, three spoons hot water. Dip an old, soft toothbrush in the cleaning solution and scrub the piece all over enthusiastically. Rinse under hot running water and dry well with a paper towel. If jewelry item (without stones) is excessively dirty, let sit in solution overnight.
Silver Works' jewelry creations are designed to give you years of wearing pleasure. Here are some simple suggestions to keep your jewelry looking like new.
- Remove your jewelry before bathing and sleeping.
- Remove jewelry during periods of strenuous activities, exercise, swimming (pools or ocean), work, washing dishes, household chores, etc.
- If possible, store jewelry in an airtight zip-lock bag when not wearing. This prevents tarnishing.
- Avoid contact with all chemicals -- perfumes, hair sprays, dyes, etc.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions area for more tips.
"AMAZING Opportunity Alert!"
To dominate in the explosive online jewelry business, you MUST HAVE a
"killer" online domain address! Now . . . AVAILABLE!
The most powerful, easy-to-remember, benefit-screaming
domain address that you can possibly own!
For Sale . . . SaveOnJewelry.com
Email inquiries or offers TODAY to
"Don't miss your chance to own this winning Domain Name!"
HOME | SHOP! | CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY | FAQS
©1999-2019 Silver Works®, Inc. All rights reserved. | Page Support Degnan Co.